This Policy covers both “online” or “mobile APP” services used through Computers, Mobile Devices etc and offline through company. Our “online” and “offline” activities, in relation to services of taxi ride, share services through a network of third-party taxi operators and independent drivers, are collectively referenced as “Services”.
This Policy is also applicable to use of features and downloads that:(i) we own and control;
(ii) are available through the Services; or
(iii) communicate with the Services and post or incorporate this Policy.
– “Partner Services” shall have the meaning assigned to the term in clause 4
– “Device” shall mean any hardware device like computer, mobile, tablets etc to access our Services.
– “Device Identifier” shall mean IP address of the Device.
– “Mobile App” shall mean App provided by us.
– “Mobile Device Information” shall have the meaning assigned to the term in Clause 2.
– “Promotion” shall mean any sales or discounts, or benefits offered by us.
– “Protected Information” shall mean information that could be used to identify you personally (name, e-mail, address, mobile number etc).
– “OPSP” shall mean Other-party service provider.
– “Usage Information” shall have the meaning assigned to the term in clause 2.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTED BY SAVARI MITHILA KI: INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU:
We may ask you to provide certain personal Information. We may collect it through various means through the Services, including account registration forms, contact forms, etc. We shall ask you to provide such Personal Information for lawful purpose to provide our services. Information that might be required is as follows:
– Mobile Number
– Pin Code
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY US WHEN YOU ACCESS OUR APP / SERVICES
– In addition to above personal Information that you choose to submit, we and our OPSP may use different technologies that might passively collect some information whenever you visit or use our Services. This Information might include the browser or the URL that referred you to our Services. In addition, we may collect your Device Identifier for your Device. A Device Identifier is a number that is assigned by default to your Device used to access the Services, and our computers may identify your Device by its Device Identifier.
– In case of booking via our Service centre, “SAVARI Mithila Ki” may record calls for quality and training purposes.
– Additionally, tracking information is obtained as you navigate through our Services, including, but not limited to geographic areas. The driver’s mobile phone may send your GPS coordinates, during the ride, to our servers. Most GPS enabled mobile devices may define one’s location to within 40 to 50 feet.
INFORMATION THIRD PARTIES PROVIDE ABOUT YOU We may share the information collected from you through website or Mobile App from third parties.
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY MOBILE APP:
– Our Services are primarily provided through the Mobile App. We may collect and use technical data and related information, including but not limited to, technical information about your device, system and application software, and peripherals, that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support and other services to you (if any) related to such Mobile Applications.
– When you use our Mobile App, the Mobile App may automatically collect and store some or other following information from your mobile device (“Mobile Device Information”), in addition to the Device Information, including without limitation:
– Your preferred language and country site (if applicable)
– The manufacturer and model of your mobile device
– Your mobile operating system
– The type of mobile internet browsers you are using
– Your geolocation
– Information about how you interact with the Mobile Application and any of our websites to which the Mobile Application links, such as how many times you use a specific part of the Mobile Application over a given time period, the amount of time you spend using the Mobile Application, how often you use the Mobile Application, actions you take in the Mobile Application and how you engage with the Mobile Application
– Information to allow us to personalize the services and content available through the Mobile Application
3. USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
– Our first goal in obtaining your information is to facilitate a better experience while using the Services. Your information is closely monitored to recommend our best services based on your trip history. It will also determine in our internal development on improving the usage pattern and geographical location.
– The Protected Information provided by you while registering an account will send you a welcome email to verify your credentials (username and password).
– The information collected through Mobile App will be used to serve you with the correct version depending on your device type for troubleshooting and marketing.
– We might use IP address for diagnosing problems with server, and to manage our website.
– We will strictly promote service-related information our Services are suspended temporarily or during troubleshooting. If you do not want to receive such notification, you have the possibility to deactivate your account.
– We share your information (name, pick up address, contact number) to the assigned driver who will facilitate your transportation so that he may track and contact you.
– We may also share your information with others when you opt for pooled vehicle service.
– We may use the geographical location for different purposes-
• to view the drivers in your area that are close to your existing location,
• to let the drivers, identify your pickup location.
• to send you promotions and offers
• to share your location with others when you opt for pooled services.
– In addition, we may use your information to collect; about you:
(1) to provide you with information or services that you have agreed to receive including to send you electronic newsletters, or to provide you with special offers or promotional materials on behalf of us or third parties;
(2) to enable you to participate in various Services’ features such as contests or other promotions;
(3) to contact you regarding use of the Services and, in our discretion, changes to the Services and/or the Services’ policies;
(4) for business purposes;
(5) for data analytics; and
(6) for purposes disclosed when you provided the information.
– We may use the information collected for advertising. This involves information collected from an individual’s web or mobile usage behaviour such as the pages they have visited or the searches they have made. This information is used to select which advertisements should be displayed to a particular individual on websites other than our website(s). The information collected is only linked to an anonymous cookie ID (alphanumeric number); it does not include any information that could be linked back to a particular person, such as their name, address or credit card number.
4. WHEN DO WE DISCLOSE INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
WHEN YOU AGREE TO RECEIVE INFORMATION FROM THIRD PARTIES.
THIRD PARTIES PROVIDING SERVICES ON OUR BEHALF
We use third party companies to facilitate our Services, provide certain aspects of the Services on our behalf – such as drivers and companies they work to provide the Services, other parties to host the Services, design and/or operate the Services’ features, track the Services’ analytics, process payments, engage in anti-fraud and security measures, provide customer support, provide geographical information to drivers, enable us to send you special offers, host our job application form, perform technical services or perform other administrative services. These third parties will have access to user information, including personal Information to only carry out the services they are performing for you or for us. All these third parties are advised to
Certain aspects of the Services may be provided to you in association with other parties (“Partner Services”) such as sponsors/ charities and may require you to disclose personal Information to them. Such Partner Services will identify the third party. If you elect to register for products and/or services through the Partner Services, you shall have deemed to consent to providing your information to both us and the third party. Further, if you sign-in to a Partner Service with a username and password obtained through our Services, your Personal Information may be disclosed to the third parties for that Partner Service and will be subject to their posted privacy policies.
OFFERS AND PROMOTIONS
We may offer discounts/promotions through Services that may require registration. By participating in a discount/Promotion that may contain specific requirement of declaring personal information. If you choose to enter a promotion, you accept that certain personal Information is disclosed to other parties who were involved in organizing such promotions and as required by law.
We comply and obey with law enforcement officials and private third parties to enforce government laws. In that respect, we may access and disclose your information to law enforcement:
(i) to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, Governmental requests or legal process;
(ii) to protect / defend the Terms and Conditions for online and mobile Services or other policies applicable to any online and mobile Services, including investigation of potential violations thereof;
(iii) to protect the safety, rights, property or security of the Company, our Services;
(iv) to protect the safety of the public;
(v) to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; and /or
(vi) to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, an illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity.
We may share your information with our parent, subsidiaries and affiliates for internal reasons. We also reserve the right to disclose and transfer all such information:
(i) to a subsequent owner, co-owner or operator of the Services or applicable database; or
(ii) in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, restructuring, the sale of substantially all of our membership interests and/or assets or other corporate change, including, during the course of any due diligence process.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT/SERVICES
Our Services may contain content third party services. Those third parties may collect website usage information and your Device Identifier from web pages through your browser. We are not responsible for the privacy policies employed by any of these third parties. For example, if you click on an advertisement, it might re-direct you to different websites. These web sites may contain their own cookies. We encourage you to note when you leave our Services and read the privacy statements of all other-party websites or applications before submitting any Protected Information to these parties.
5.SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES
6. DETAILS OBTAINED BY DRIVERS
Our Policy will not cover the usage of information about you which was given to driver or the company to which the driver belongs, while driving on a cab booked using our Services, or otherwise, which is not provided by us.
7. ACCOUNT CANCELLATION AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION UPDATE
(a) The user/ Customer is solely responsible for the accuracy of information submitted to us for account registration such as contact information. If the information changes, the user may correct / delete inaccuracies. If your Personal Information changes, you may correct or delete inaccuracies by updating your information page or by contacting us through email or App (as applicable).
(b) If you wish to cancel your account or request, contact us through email address Contactus@savarimithilaki.com . We will retain your personal Information. Usage Information and geographical information as long as your account is active. Even after your account is terminated, we will retain your Personal Information and Usage Information as needed to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, conclude any activities related to cancellation of an account, investigate or prevent fraud and other inappropriate activity, to enforce our agreements, and for other business reason. After a period, your data may be anonymized and aggregated, and then may be held by us as long as necessary for us to provide our Services effectively, but our use of the anonymized data will be solely for analytic purposes.
The personal Information and Usage Information is stored with us and Third-Party Service Providers (if any) in secured location and everyone use standard, industrywide, commercially reasonable security practices such as encryption, firewalls and SSL (Secure Socket Layers) for protecting your information. No matter, how effective an encryption technology is, any security system is bleachable. We cannot guarantee the security of all the databases, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won’t be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet or wireless communication, and any information you transmit to the Company you do at your own risk. We recommend that you not disclose your password to anyone.